The Synergy between Soul & Soil at Jordan
The Lot Info
The Lot Summary
Each couple will enjoy two nights in a Superior Suite, overlooking our oldest block of Chenin Blanc vineyards. On the first night, dine in Chef George Jardine’s highly acclaimed and first fine dining restaurant on a wine estate, along with Jordan’s Winemaker, Sjaak Nelson. Wake up to the stillness of the morning and the sounds of the birds chirping. Make your way down to The Tasting Room at Jordan and enjoy a Chardonnay Brunch Experience. Enjoy a 3 course breakfast brunch, made from locally sourced & seasonal ingredients. Each course is perfectly paired with one of our award winning Chardonnay’s: Jordan MCC Blanc de Blanc, Jordan Unoaked Chardonnay & Jordan Barrel Fermented Chardonnay.
On the second night, enjoy the evening, with dinner served in your suite with a bottle of Jordan estate wine. On the second morning, breakfast will be served at The Bakery at Jordan overlooking the Stellenbosch Kloof Valley. To make sure you do not leave with too much of a heavy heart, we will ensure each couple will depart with a mixed case of vintages of Cobblers Hill.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Suites are all subject to availability, we suggest booking well in advance, to avoid disappointment and to ensure we can offer both couples the same standard of accommodation.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a Superior Suite, for 2 couples / 4 people (each in their own suite).
- Dinner at The Restaurant at Jordan on one of the nights, with winemaker Sjaak Nelson, Friday night.
- In Suite service – dinner served in their suite on the second night – Saturday night.
- Chardonnay Brunch Experience on the first morning – Saturday.
- Breakfast at The Bakery on the second morning – Sunday
A vineyard tour & tasting – we will make sure there are some exclusive wines to taste – Saturday afternoon.
- A mixed case of vintage Cobblers Hill.