The French Alps & Rupert & Rothschild Vignerons
The Lot Info
The Lot Summary
Explore the Alps of South-eastern France and breakaway for two nights with your partner at The Chalets du Mont d’Arbois, a Four Seasons Hotel in Megève. Acquired by Baron Edmond de Rothschild in 1963, the five-star Chalets will immerse you in a world of unparallel refinement.
You will be captivated by the luxurious, intimate atmosphere that reigns at the Chalets du Mont d’Arbois. Here, everything is designed to enhance your well-being – and the spa is a haven of relaxation after a day of skiing, golf or a hike in the mountains.
When you’ve worked up an appetite, the team at Prima, a one-star Michelin restaurant, will treat you to a six-course dinner showcasing a range of inventive dishes to meet your every desire.
Various luxurious gifts to tell our brand story will accompany this experience, including hand selected wines from our Vinoteque, Rothschild produced Cheese, and Champagnes from Reims in France.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The offer/lot may not be exchanged for cash/financial gain.
Four Seasons Hotel accommodation valid from June 26th – September 27th, 2020.
Four Seasons Hotel lot excludes beverages, but includes breakfast and one 6-course dinner for two guests.
Excludes: Flights to and from France, gratuities and any leisurely activities during your stay.
The offer may not be redeemed during December and January.
The offer must be claimed within 12 (twelve) months of the auction date.
- Two nights accommodation for one couple at The Chalets du Mont d’Arbois, a Four Seasons Hotel in Megève.
- A six-course dinner for one couple at the one-star Michelin restaurant, Prima.
- Private chauffeur transfer from Cape Town to Franschhoek.
- A personalised vertical vintage wine tasting experience for six guests.
- A four-course meal in the private gardens of the Manor House for six guests.
- Gifts specially selected from the Vinoteque and farm produce.