Stellenbosch Fine and Wine
The Lot Info
The Lot Summary
This never-to-be-repeated luxurious weekend, accommodating 10 couples, will allow the bidder the chance to intimately experience all that Stellenbosch has to offer. Our guests will enjoy an exclusive stay at the elegant Blaauwklippen Estate with the opportunity to discover the delights of Stellenbosch while you travel in style. This 3-day sojourn is filled with fun-filled experiences, including interacting with prestigious winemakers from the region, taking in the historic and unique stories Stellenbosch holds, and dining at the very best restaurants in town.
If creating life-long memories through fine wine encounters is your passion, then this exclusive lot is not to be missed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Transportation to Stellenbosch not included.
Prize is valid for one year.
Availability will need to be confirmed prior to booking
Regrettably, no date extensions will be allowed and the prize is not transferable for cash.
- Two nights’ accommodation for ten couples in the very FINE Blaauwklippen Manor House and Jonkmanshuis with breakfast and a butler.
- On-ground transport in a luxury 12-seater vehicle.
- Fully stocked wine and drinks cabinet including FINE WINES, gin and beers from the Stellenbosch winelands.
- Welcome house party and dinner prepared by Stellenbosch second generation owner-winemakers, Danie Steytler (Kaapzicht), Chris Boustred (Remhoogte) and David van Velden (Overgaauw). These ‘Young Guns’ will WINE and dine guests at the Manor House.
- A walking tour of Stellenbosch with a legendary local story teller ending with a feast of FINE meat and WINE at the Fat Butcher in the centre of Stellenbosch.
- The Overture Restaurant team will prepare and serve breakfast at the manor house on Sunday morning. Breakfast hosted by Ben Momberg and friends.
- Tickets and red-carpet treatment to the Stellenbosch FINE WINE & Food showcase (if prize is used in the corresponding time period, usually August).