The Great Family Wines and One&Only Experience
The Lot Info
The Lot Summary
• From Klein Constantia’s premium Estate range – spearheaded by a world acclaimed and highly popular Sauvignon Blanc that regularly garners awards and praise as one of South Africa’s best wines -Estate Sauvignon Blanc 1987, Estate Sauvignon Blanc 1994, Perdeblokke Sauvignon Blanc 2009, Metis 2013, Estate Sauvignon Blanc 2017
• From Eben Sadie Wines – varietals from their Palladius whites, which are considered to be some of South Africa’s best wines including the Palladius 2005 which Winecase called “magnificent”, “exceptional” and “one of the best white wines I’ve had in a long while;” the Palladius 2009, Palladius 2011, Palladius 2014 and Palladius 2016
• From Vilafonté: Series M 2005, Series M 2007, Series M 2011, Series M 2013, Series M 2015. Tim Atkin said of the 2015 vintage:”The best I’ve tasted in 26 years of writing about the country’s wines.”
• Kanonkop Paul Sauer 2015 is the first South African wine to receive 100pts in the annual report on the South African wine industry by Tim Atkin MW. For his seventh South African report, which has just been released, Atkin tasted 1 985 wines from throughout the country, with Kanonkop’s iconic Bordeaux-style blend achieving the highest score. Not only is this award-winner included in the lot, but also the Paul Sauer 1991, Paul Sauer 1995, Paul Sauer 2003 and Paul Sauer 2009.
• From Paul Cluver: Seven Flags Pinot Noir 2008, Seven Flags Pinot Noir 2009, Seven Flags Pinot Noir 2011, Seven Flags Pinot Noir 2013, Seven Flags Pinot Noir 2015. Wine Cellar recently said of the Paul Cluver Pinot Noir that “is the benchmarks that all other wines from this region are measured against” with the “2015 Paul Cluver Seven Flags Pinot Noir leading the charge.”
• From Warwick Estate, their acclaimed and sought after Cabernet Franc 1988, Cabernet Franc 2003, Cabernet Franc 2010, Cabernet Franc 2012 and Cabernet Franc 2015
• Wine Cellar Plus calls the Rubicon 2015 “a game-changer” and says: “For those considering laying down a few cases, Rubicon has achieved a 15% annual return across its best vintages over the last two decades.” So apart from the Rubicon 2015, the successful bidder also gets to take home standout vintages such as the Rubicon 1984, the Rubicon 1991, the Rubicon 2001 and the Rubicon 2009.
• Said Neal Martin in Wine Advocate: “When Hamilton Russell gets it right, they hit bullseye.” So what luck for the winner of this lot that they get to enjoy the following Pinot Noirs from Hamilton Russell Vineyards – the Pinot Noir 1997, Pinot Noir 2004, Pinot Noir 2012, Pinot Noir 2015 and the Pinot Noir 2016.
In addition, the winning bidder gets an unforgettable experience of three night’s accommodation for three couples in the prestigious One&Only, an urban chic waterfront resort providing an unprecedented level of luxury in
SA. Also included is a buffet breakfast, dinner in the award-winning Reuben’s Restaurant, hosted by a selection of the participating winemakers/owner and a cheese and wine experience hosted by the Head Resort Sommelier & Brand Ambassador, Luvo Ntezo.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that the voucher is subject to availability and advanced booking will be required. Please contact our Reservations Department on the following details: email@example.com or +27 21 431 5800.
Kindly note that this voucher is valid from the 2nd March 2019 – 2nd March 2020 and is not redeemable over the following dates. Bookings are subject to availability.
- 19 – 22 April 2019
- 15 December 2019 – 15 January 2020
- 1 – 28 February 2020
- 40 Wines from eight iconic Wineries.
- Three nights’ accommodation for three couples in the prestigious One&Only Resort.
- A dinner for six in the award-winning Reuben’s Restaurant hosted by a selection of the participating winemakers/owners.