The Once-in-a-Lifetime Washington & Oregon Winemaker Experiencee
The Lot Info
The Lot Summary
While in Woodinville the couples will be based at the stunning Willows Lodge, a beautiful 5-star boutique hotel situated just five minutes from Betz, while in Oregon they will be accommodated in the Stoller Family’s stunning cottages which are situated on their estate.
The visit will include multi course Winemaker dinners paired with library wines at the homes of fellow South Africans Steve and Bridgit Griessel, owners of Betz Family Winery and Bill and LaRue Stoller, owners of Stoller Family Vineyards. Each day a private driver will transport you to private tours and tastings of the most sort after wineries in both areas.
Washington state produces some of the world’s most compelling big reds with more scores over 90 points as a percentage of wines scored than any region in the world during the last seven years according to Wine Spectator. Washington has over 950 wineries.
This enviable trip includes:
· Accommodation for four nights for two couples.
· Winemaker dinner with the owners/ winemaker at each winery.
· Private tours and tastings daily.
· Local transport daily.
The trip excludes:
· Flights to and from the region.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Expiry is one year after the Cape Wine Auction (2 March 2020).
· Dates by mutual agreement.
- Two nights hosted by Betz Family winery in Woodinville in Washington State in the US, followed by two nights at the beautiful Stoller Family Estate in the Willamette Valley in Oregon.
- This enviable trip includes:
– Accommodation for four nights for two couples.
– Winemaker dinner with the owners/winemaker at each winery.
– Private tours and tastings daily.
– Local transport daily.