THE 2016 PROGRAM
Save the date – 12th & 13th February 2016
Another exhilarating two days. Another amazing set of locations. Another set of incredible chefs and delightful wines. And lots of reasons to get excited.
The Exclusive VIP Experience
11th, 12th and 13th February 2016
Live like a VIP and experience everything The AfrAsia Bank Cape Wine Auction has to offer including accommodations and private car service.
• An invitation from the Auction Trustees to the ‘Secret’ CWA VIP welcome dinner to be hosted Thursday 11th February at an undisclosed up-market location.
• Top accommodation in close vicinity to both the Friday and Saturday events.
• Helicopter ride to the main event.
• Private car and driver to and from all auction festivities.
• The assistance of your own CWA Concierge.
• And much, much more…
Tickets are R50 000 per person.
The Complete Auction Experience
12th & 13th February 2016
We do mean complete. With this package, you will take part in all CWA festivities, including Friday’s Barrel Auction and the main event on Saturday.
• Entrance to the Friday Barrel Auction at Constantia Glen
• Entrance to the main Cape Wine Auction event at Klein Constantia
• More details to follow…
Tickets are R3 500 per person.
The Friday Night Barrel Auction
12th February 2016
If you only have one day to spend at the Auction, then join us at the Friday Barrel Auction at Constantia Glen. It promises to be an amazing, once in a lifetime event.
• Entrance to The Friday Barrel Auction at Constantia Glen. Which encompasses the Barrel Tasting and Auction and Live Auction Lot Preview.
Tickets are R2 500 per person.
By purchasing a ticket to the AfrAsia Bank Cape Wine Auction you agree that a representative of AfrAsia Bank may contact you via email for general banking purposes. Should you wish not to be contacted please reply to the email with the subject line – Cape Wine Auction OPT-OUT.