The 2018 Auction Lots
Our Auction lots are one of a kind experiences, that are not available for purchase. They include rare wines, exceptional private homes, supremely talented chefs and winemakers, and access to the inner sanctum of the South African wine industry. These opportunities come along once, for one auction, and then are not repeated.
- The Haute Cabriere Sabrage lesson and lunch
- The Hartenberg and Pieter Ferreira MCC debut luncheon
- The Glen Carlou Lot
- A weekend of celebration for 8 people at Boschendal
- The Jan Harmsgat Guest Farm Luxury Long Weekend for 10 couples
- The Vineyard Hotel Wine Partners Lot
- 555 Platter’s Stars
- The Advini & Ken Forrester Experience
- The Manchester United Experience presented by Aon South Africa
- The Ultimate Franschhoek Experience
- The Magic of Marovasa Be, Madagascar
- The Nederburg and Tour de France Experience
- The 2018 Bisquit Cognac Experience
- The Sadie Family Wines presents Mev. Kirsten’s Vineyard Complete Historic Line
- Chasing the Wind to Oldenburg Vineyards
- Idiom “Facets of Youth” Lot with Anton Smit
- Paul Cluver Wines and Iona Wine Farm present The Burgundy Selection and Experience
- The O N E I R I C French Riviera Lot
- American Express® Presents Luxurious break in London to attend the BFI London Film Festival
- The Gift of Giving
- A cozy winter weekend wine experience for 10 people in Robertson
- The Lothian Vineyards Lot
- Life Membership to Opera House, private members club, opening 2019 in Sandton, Johannesburg
- Deetlefs, the Proudly South African Collection
- The Glenelly & Chef Christophe Dehosse Lot: A French Affair for twelve
- Silvan Safari Lodge and Conservation Coast Lot
- The Meerlust Rovos Rail Trip of a lifetime
- Living at Morgenster. 300 Years. Then and now.
- Kanonkop Wine Family and Swiss Chalet Ayoba
- Picarroque & Hawksmoor and French Villa Experience
- The Klein Constantia, Château Angélus and Richard Scott lot
- The Epicurean Wines 10 Year Vertical of Magnums with The Saxon Hotel and Shambala Private Game Reserve
- The Vilafonté and 26 Sunset Villa Wine Weekend in Llandudno
- Where The New World Meets The Old
- Rickety Bridge Winery presents the Paris and St Tropez Lot
- Experience the Magic of Azura Benguerra Island in Mozambique
- De Toren & Tintswalo: A Lot of Absolute Leisure & Luxury
- The Morukuru Beach Lodge and Warwick Estate Luxury Wine Weekend
- Celebrate the power of Creation with Dom Pérignon, Ellerman House and Dylan Lewis Sculpture Garden
1 x 6 litre Imperial 2003 Brut, a 6 course menu for 12 people at Haute Cabriere with paired wines hosted by Takuan & Christiane with Instruction and a sabrage performed by Takuan, a Cellar Tour and a tasting in the underground Vinoteque.Find out more…
Two night’s accommodation for 10 people at Excelsior Estate
A cellar tour and tasting at Excelsior Estate
Tasting and lunch at Springfield with the Bruwer family
Tasting and lunch at De Wetshof with the De Wet family
A trio of the De Wetshof Estate’s flagship Bateleur Chardonnay in 1,5 litre, 3 litre and 5 litre.
Lunch, fine wines and first release MCC for 3 couples
Be the first to taste and take home Pieter Ferreira Blanc de Blancs
Lunch at the beautiful Hartenberg Estate prepared by acclaimed chef Peter Tempelhoff.
Each couple will receive an MCC & Wine pack to take home after the lunch including a special Hartenberg case with a vertical of the iconic Gravel Hill Shiraz (3 bottles) as well as The Stork Shiraz (3 bottles). This will include the famous 2008 vintage that came tops at Syrah du Monde in France.
Six bottle wooden display case of both the Lothian Mithril Chardonnay Reserve 2016 & Lothian Mithril Pinot Noir Reserve 2016, two nights* stay for four couples at Lothian House.Find out more…
• A private five-course celebration lunch or dinner for twenty guests at Glen Carlou paired with a selection of Glen Carlou Wines
• Six domestic business class tickets with British Airways
• Two night’s stay at the Beverly Hills, Durban for three couples
• A five-course dinner hosted by Group Sommelier of Tsogo Sun, Miguel Chan at the Beverly Hills
• Car hire from Europcar
• Two night’s stay at Springbok Lodge, Nambiti Game Reserve for three couples
• A six year vertical of Quartz Stone Chardonnay
One Opera House Life Membership valued at R350 000 which includes:
• Unlimited access to the club
• An annual dividend over the lifetime membership
• R10 000 food and beverage spend for the first ten years of membership
• Dinner for 6-8 people at your own home, or a private residence in Johannesburg or Cape Town where vintage Vilafonté wine will be paired with a meal cooked on-site by Angelo Scirocco. Angelo is winner of the 2015 San Pellegrino Young Chef of the Year in Africa and Middle East; the 2016 Young Rising Star sponsored by Nederburg at the Eat Out Awards, and recently named ‘Man of the Moment’ by GQ.
“A WEEKEND OF CELEBRATION FOR 8 PEOPLE AT BOSCHENDAL
1. Two night stay at the historic Rhodes Cottage. This 5 double room cottage, built by renowned architect Sir Herbert Baker for Cecil John Rhodes, has been elegantly redecorated to give guests a chance to experience a piece of South African history. The services of a housekeeper are included.
2. A private Farm Feast dinner at Rhodes Cottage.
3. A Farm to Table lunch or dinner at the Werf Restaurant hosted by Chef Christiaan Campbell and Winemaker JC Bekker.
4. Morning horse or mountain bike ride including an outdoor breakfast.
5. A signature wine and food tasting experience in the recently refurbished Boschendal Manor House.
• A single bottle of 1974 Philippus Petrus Deetlefs Muscat d’Alexandrie in a limited-edition box.
• Luxury accommodation at the breathtaking Thorny Bush River Lodge. A two night stay for two people sharing. Includes all meals and game drives.
• Prestige Magazine – In the Lap of Luxury: A soccer ball signed by Nelson Mandela himself during the 2010 FIFA World Cup TM held in South Africa as well as two exclusive subscriptions to Prestige Magazine for a year.
• Legacy Collection – “The Release Pendant” by Charmaine Taylor. Each piece is a poignant work of art made from the Robben Island fence, South Africa’s notorious prison that once housed freedom fighters like Nelson Mandela, Walter Sisulu and many more during the country’s oppressive apartheid years.
• Three nights luxurious stay for ten couples at Jan Harmsgat Country House (20 guests).
• Included is a farm tour with wine tasting as well as a dinner party on one of the nights of your stay for 20 people.
• Each couple will also be given a case of their favourite JHG varietal to take home.
Part 1: CLASSIC FRENCH BISTRO LUNCHEON WITH CHEF CHRISTOPHE DEHOSSE
At Glenelly’s Vine Bistro, Chef Christophe Dehosse will prepare a memorable lunch with traditional platters from the French repertoire paired with a selection of Glenelly’s fine wines. Seated under the pergola, you will enjoy panoramic views across vineyards and olive groves to the majestic mountains in the distance.
Part 2: A BLENDING EXPERIENCE WITH HEAD WINEMAKER LUKE O’CUINNEAGAIN
Under the watchful eye of Glenelly’s winemaker Luke O’Cuinneagain, you will taste, select and craft a unique blend from the finest vineyard blocks and receive the wine in the format of your choice: 120 bottles, 60 magnums, 30 jeroboams, 15 imperials or 10 Salmanazars!
Part 3: TRUFFLES DINNER AT THE VINE BISTRO WITH CHEF CHRISTOPHE DEHOSSE
In the evening, you will experience a unique dinner prepared by Chef Christophe Dehosse. It will include dishes with black truffle and be paired with several vintages of Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande and Glenelly’s Lady May.
A week for 2 couples in one of the new Vineyard Villas OR a 3-day long-weekend for 6 couples in all 3 Vineyard Villas.
A 5 course pairing menu for 2 couples
2 additional meals during the week OR one 5 course pairing menu for 6 couples
90 minute Spa Treatment each
A wooden box containing a single bottle from each vineyard of the Vineyard Hotel wine.
A magnum of wine from each of the Vineyard Wine Partners Warwick, Waterford, Klein Constantia, Simonsig and Meerlust.
Magnum of Rubicon and Tasting
Klein Constantia Metis Magnum 2013 and experience
A Waterford Magnum of The Jem plus a wine experience
A Simonsig Magnum and Experience.
A Warwick Magnum Trilogy plus VIP tasting.
• Silvan Safari Lodge Luxury Stay for 2 People, with 3 nights accommodation
• Three meals a day & two game drives daily
• Whalehaven Conservation Coast Vertical Wooden Case, including 2 bottles from each year.
• Conservation Coast Chardonnay Vertical – 2012, 2013, 2014
• Conservation Coast Pinot Noir Vertical – 2012, 2013, 2014
An “instant vinoteque” of the Platter’s 2018 5-star wines
The collection comprises the 111 wines that achieved 95-points or more in Platter’s 2018 edition
Many of these wines are already unavailable in the open market
Delivered to your door
Includes five signed copies of Platter’s 2018
Includes a private invitation for two to the launch of Platter’s 2019 edition in late 2018.
An incredible twenty bottle vertical of Meerlust Rubicon from 1996 – 2015 including the declassified 2002 and 2011. A Rovos Rail trip for two people sharing in a deluxe suite on the Pretoria to Cape Town journey or reverse. The prize is fully inclusive of all meals, all alcoholic and other beverages, the off-train excursions and room service. A private lunch for eight guests at the Meerlust homestead hosted by Hannes Myburgh A weekend getaway for two couples at the “Quarters” on the Meerlust Estate.Find out more…
The Advini Experience for 6 people includes accommodation on legendary vineyards with cellar tours and outstanding food and wine experiences across six different wineries in France and South Africa. Including all Meals, Wine, Accommodation (4 nights in France and 2 nights in Stellenbosch) and land based transport.Find out more…
Only Melchior (18L bottle) produced of Morgenster Reserve 2011
A six year vertical collection of Morgenster Nabucco-Nebbiolo
Morgenster Extra Virgin Olive Oil for a year (24 bottles)
Luxurious 4 day stay at Jonkerhuis on Morgenster for 4 guests
Domestic, economy class return airfares
Private dinner with Giulio Bertrand in his Manor House at Morgenster
Lunch at 95 at Morgenster and a full farm experience.
Two VIP tickets including hospitality to a select 2018/19 regular season match at Old Trafford, United Kingdom.
A 2017/18 training top signed by Manchester United midfielder, Paul Pogba.
Two business class SAA tickets from South Africa to the UK courtesy South African Airways.
Kanonkop Estate Pinotage – 750ml, 3L, 5L, 9L, 12L in wooden cases
7 night stay for 12 guests sharing in a self-catering Swiss Chalet Ayoba.
La Motte Estate, Leopard’s Leap Family Vineyards and Leeu Collection invite you to The Ultimate Franschhoek Experience for four friends. A weekend perfectly suited to those who appreciate and enjoy the finer things in life – an exclusive and tailored experience of South Africa’s gourmet and lifestyle capital.
Luxury accommodation and personalised spa treatments at Leeu Estates.
Private tastings of the Celebrated Mullineux & Leeu Family Wines with Chris and Andrea Mullineux
Vintage Tasting of La Motte’s internationally acclaimed collection with La Motte Cellarmaster, Edmund Terblanche
Beer tasting with Tuk Tuk’s brewmaster Dewald Goosen
A dining experience of note, including:
* Pierneef à La Motte Chef’s Table
* La Petit Colombe Restaurant
* Marigold Indian Restaurant
As well as an exclusive version of the South African Table at Leopard’s Leap Family Vineyards.
VIP tours and guided experiences of Leeu Estates Gardens and Art, La Motte Historic Buildings and the treasured Pierneef exhibition as well as the Franschhoek Village.
Luxury, chauffeur-driven transport by Maserati for the weekend’s activities in the Franschhoek valley.
A week for 12 people at Picarroque, a villa in south west France during June-September 2018, including an invitation to lunch at the owners’ Chateau.Find out more…
7 nights accommodation for your group of up to 12 pax at Marovasa Be, a boutique guest house set on a picturesque private beach, located just minutes from the baobab dotted coastline of Moramba Bay.Find out more…
1x Imperiale (6 litres) of Ch Angelus 2011 . Accommodation at Hotel La Cadence in St Emilion with a wine pairing dinner at their star Michelin Restaurant for 2 and lunch the day after at Château Angélus with Fam. De Bouard.
A Richard Scott painting http://www.richardscott.com
1 x Dbl Magnum ( No 1 in History) of VDC 2014
1 x Winemaker hosted lunch at Klein Constantia Homestead for 8 pax.
A once-in-a-lifetime, five-day experience for two to the 2018 Tour de France with Nederburg, the exclusive premium wine partner of Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka. The trip includes business class return flights, accommodation, meals and much more.
A state-of-the art Cervelo S5 road bicycle, used by professional cyclist Mark Renshaw, with a value of approximately R64 000.
An exclusive collection of six bottles of Nederburg Private Bin R163 Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, awarded the Arcadia trophy for the best Cabernet Sauvignon at the 2016 International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC).
The Epicurean Wines 10 Year Vertical of Magnums with The Saxon Hotel and Shambala Private Game Reserve.
Ten year vertical of Epicurean wines in Magnum format – Four nights accommodation in either a Luxury Suite at The Saxon Hotel, Villas and Spa or at Zulu Camp at Shambala Private Game Reserve.
Stay at the Saxon includes breakfast each morning, an eight-course tasting menu in Luke Dale Roberts x The Saxon, a half day spa package for two, a Johannesburg City Tour and 9 holes at Steyn City golf course. Should you wish to experience the soothing sounds of nature at Shambala Private Game Reserve your stay will include all meals, local beverages, one game drive per day, a boat cruise on the Douw Steyn Dam and a half day spa package for two.
• Unique Crystal Decanter hand filled with rare blend of Cognac
• Two day visit to Cognac including Private Tour of Distillery, Cellars and Brand Home
• Gala Dinner with Master Distiller Denis Lahouratate and president of Bisquit Vincent Chappe at Chateau Bisquit
• Business class travel for 2, to and from Paris, (with linked transport to Cognac)
• Luxury accommodation including 1 night in Paris and 2 Nights in Cognac
• Private chauffeur.
Three nights for three couples at the 26 Sunset Villa in Llandudno – Dinner at the Villa hosted by Vilafonté owner, Mike Ratcliffe, who will present 10 vintages.Find out more…
A complete vertical of every single vintage ever produced of The Mev. Kirsten
Specially made wooden case with vintages 2006 through to 2017.
One 5 litre and the only big format bottle ever bottled of the stellar 2017 vintage.
In 2015 the Mev. Kirsten was Voted one of Robert Parker’s best 50 of the year and quoted as a “cerebral wine”.
Where the New World Meets the Old: To bring you this exceptional lot, the multiple award-winning Creation Wines, together with the 5-star Grootbos Private Nature Reserve in South Africa’s Walker Bay Region, has teamed up with the lauded winegrower and winemaker Philippe Colin, owner of Topiary Wines in Franschhoek and Chassagne-Montrachet in Burgundy.Find out more…
As guests of Adrian and Vanessa Vanderspuy, proprietors of Oldenburg Vineyards, eight guests will be chauffeur driven from Cape Town to the picturesque Stellenbosch airfield which is surrounded by vineyards and commanding views of magnificent mountain ranges. At Stellies airfield (as it is known to locals), you’ll board a Beechcraft Baron 58 to be flown (courtesy of Civair), Chasing the Wind from where the south easter makes landfall in Hermanus, along its path as it climbs to around 2000m over the Groot Drakenstein and Jonkershoek mountains and fashions the cool climate of Banghoek valley, creating the signature terroir at Oldenburg Vineyards. See the remarkable Rondekop from above – a view that very few can claim to have seen. Civair will return you to Stellenbosch airfield to continue your journey to Old Nectar for a guided walk through the famous heritage gardens, created by Una van der Spuy and the original Cape Dutch homestead, with her son Peter Vanderspuy. Home to the van der Spuy family since 1941, the iconic Old Nectar manor house is surrounded by the renowned gardens extending over two hectares, with a collection of individual garden areas, each with its own character. From Old Nectar your journey will continue over the Helshoogte pass and into the Banghoek valley where you will experience the signature terroir of Oldenburg Vineyards for the second time, this time with your feet on terra firma. You’ll be wined and dined at Oldenburg Vineyards Cellar Door to watch the sunset and continue into the night with a six-course dinner paired with Oldenburg Vineyard wines, by Chef Craig Cormack. Each couple will leave Oldenburg Vineyards with a prized Magnum of the maiden 2010 vintage of Oldenburg Vineyards Rhodium.Find out more…
• A six year vertical of Paulina’s Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon.
• Seven nights accommodation for two couples in a luxury apartment in Paris.
• Seven nights accommodation for seven couples at Les Louves Private Villa, Provence, minutes away from St Tropez.
The world is but a canvas to our imagination. This lot showcases the power of wine and art to both stir the imagination and inspire contemplation. In this unique lot, Idiom Vineyards, the southern most vineyard in the Stellenbosch appellation – has partnered with celebrated artist Anton Smit to create a signature lot that empowers our youth and brings together the best of art and wine. Anton Smit is an internationally renowned South African sculptor whose work explores the notion of man as a medium in constant dialogue with nature. The artist envisions his creations as part of a vital and uninterrupted flux in dialogue with nature. Focusing in this respect on extraordinary singularity, his work shares a raw, earthy qualitative power that feels innately African and communicates powerfully on deep emotional levels. It is also characterized by an overriding structural mastery coupled to fine detailed work. Widely revered for his overwhelming heads and monumental sculptures, Smit lives and works in his native South Africa. His works is present in many public and private collections internationally. “Facets II – Youth”, featuring two reflective faces, is a significant work of over 2 metres in height.
The Bottega Family, proprietors of Idiom, have created a rare collection of 12 hand-signed bottles of Idiom 900 Series Wines, by proprietor Alberto Bottega, highlighting the journey from youth to present day of these wines in a black presentation box. The 900 Series by Idiom are releases of 900 bottles or less, which are considered exceptional enough to warrant special appreciation.Find out more…
Experience an island paradise at Azura Benguerra Island located in Mozambique. Deserted beaches of pure white sand and sparkling turquoise seas set in a Marine National Park. Azura Retreats is offering two of their luxurious Infinity Beach Villas, with private infinity pool and beach front views, best suited for couples. Or their two bedroom en-suite villa, known as Villa Amizade, perfect for families traveling with children.
• Helicopter transfers.
• All meals, local beers, spirits, cocktails and a selection of house wines.
• An island drive and sunset dhow cruise.
• A Mozambican host to look after your every need during your stay.
• Five cases of each of the Chateau Pas de Loup from France’s Loire Valley, including the Cremant, Rosé and Sauvignon Blanc.
Wine – A selection of Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs
1. Paul Cluver Seven Flags Chardonnay
2. Iona Chardonnay
3. Paul Cluver Seven Flags Pinot Noir
4. Iona Pinot Noir
5. Mix Burgundy Pinot Noir from Cluver & Gunn cellars
6. Dog Point
7. Norman Hardie Canada
8. Joseph Phelps
9. Ramey Hide Vineyard Chardonnay,
A guided Burgundy experience by one of the world experts of Burgundy (Remington Norman) includinga trip to Francois Freres Cooper
Brief outline of visits:
· Drouhin in Beaune
· Faiveley in Nuits
· Domain Jacques Prieur
· Frederick Mugnier (TBC)
· Comte de Vogue (TBC)
Planning lunch by Craig Cormack at SALT at Paul Cluver
Includes: Wine as per list above, Burgundy experience guided by Remington Norman, accommodation in France for 3 Nights, Planning lunch at SALT
Find out more…
• A hand numbered magnum (1.5L) of each of the Book XVII and The Black Lion 2013 vintage • One of only three ever and the last remaining 5L De Toren Fusion V 2000 Director’s Reserve • The magnificent 9L De Toren Fusion V 2007 and one of only 10 ever produced • The only 3L De Toren Z 2004 ever produced • During the stay at Tintswalo, guests are invited to an exclusive Vintage Tasting of the estate’s prestigious wines, hosted by the proprietor of De Toren Private Cellar, Emil den Dulk • Two incredible nights at Tintswalo Atlantic, accommodating 2 guests sharing and inclusive of airport transfers. Guests will also be spoiled with daily breakfast, selected drinks, two 3-course luncheons, a magnificent seafood dinner and a spectacular 8-course tasting menu experience. • Three spectacular nights at Tintswalo Safari Lodge, accommodating 2 guests sharing. Guests will be treated to drinks, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, two game drives and a neck and shoulder massage during their stay.Find out more…
Four one-of-a-kind magnums of the Sold Out First Quantum Grand Reserve Bordeaux Style 2011 vintage blend presented in an exquisite custom wooden box, signed and personalised for the winning bidder.
Lunch in the beautifully designed private dining room, MARIA, the latest offering from the Michelin star restaurant JAN, in Nice, France.
Five nights and six days in a private villa in the old city of Cannes, la Cannet, on the French Riviera.
Three-night stay at Morukuru Beach Lodge (opening July 2018) for 2 couples (4 pax)
A low-level whale watching helicopter flight in the sleek Eurocopter EC130 from Cape Town airport to the magnificent De Hoop Nature Reserve.
The Lot includes a unique Warwick and Morukuru food and wine experience, all meals, vintage Warwick wines, soft drinks and 2 guided activities per day.
Included in your experience is the following:
• Two return business class tickets (base fare and carrier imposed fees) between South Africa and London courtesy of SAA Voyager.
• Exclusive Cycad Departure Lounge hospitality at OR Tambo International Airport.
• Chauffeur services within South Africa (departures from Cape Town, Durban or Johannesburg).
• Chauffeur service in London to/from the Hotel Cafe Royal.
• Three night bed and breakfast at the Hotel Cafe Royal in Regent Street, London.
• Luxury afternoon tea for two in the historic Oscar Wilde Bar in Hotel Café Royal.
• Two tickets to attend a gala screening as part of the 62nd BFI London Film Festival in October 2018.
• 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points credited to your Membership Rewards Account on your American Express Card (T&Cs apply).
• Tickets to the Quarter Finals of the US Open.
A creative force unites Ellerman House – a hotel that describes ‘fine art as its soul’; Dom Pérignon – with its matchless vintages and the Dylan Lewis Sculpture Garden, a garden created by one of South Africa’s most foremost creative artists.
Part 1: ELLERMAN HOUSE
An iconic showcase of South Africa’s finest hospitality, cuisine, art, wine and leisure
The winning bidder and 5 guests will be based at the award winning Ellerman House – a hotel renowned for its art, location, and exceptional service.
For 3 nights and 3 days guests will experience the epitomy of glamourous beach lifestyle in their own exclusive-use, privately staffed villa built on multiple levels with en suite bedrooms, spacious entertainment and relaxation areas, and private pools.
Part 2: DYLAN LEWIS SCULPTURE GARDEN AND DOM PÉRIGNON
An unparalleled epicurean experience
Located between two worlds, one wild and one tamed, the Dylan Lewis Sculpture Garden borders the manicured suburbs of Stellenbosch and a rugged mountain wilderness where leopard still roam. 10 years in the making, the garden contains more than sixty of Lewis’s sculptures carefully sited along four kilometres of paths.
Your guided journey through the garden by Dylan Lewis will also take you through Dom Pérignon’s unparalleled range of wines, namely Dom Pérignon Vintage 2009 and Dom Pérignon Rosé 2005. Culminating in the ultimate Dom Pérignon P2 dining experience under the stars hosted by Dylan and Karen Lewis.
Your BMW chauffeur will ensure seamless transfer to and from the private Villa at Ellerman house.
Part 3: DOM PÉRIGNON AND ELLERMAN HOUSE
As you sip on a glass of perfectly chilled Dom Pérignon, enjoy the entertainment by a renowned SA artist as you watch the sunset over the Atlantic ocean, followed by a private dinner hosted in the Wine Gallery at Ellerman House.
Talented Executive Chef Grant Daniels and award winning sommelier Manuel Cabello team together to create a luxurious Dom Pérignon experience at Ellerman House. With each note of Dom Pérignon 2009 perfectly accentuated with carefully selected South African dishes, Manuel and Grant will guide you through an enriching culinary journey.
Part 4: GIFTS
– A limited edition Dylan Lewis print for each couple
– 1 bottle of Dom Perignon 2009 personalised with each couples name
– Selection of 3 Ellerman House books for each couple
Wine Gallery Book
Ellerman House Art Collection
History of My Country
R100 000 Auction Lots
Lot 1: Nutrition
Lot 2: Psycho-social support
Lot 3 : Technology
Lot 4: Staff Training
Lot 5 : Mother-tongue instruction
Lot 6 : Empowering girls through technology
Lot 7 : Transport
Lot 8 : Literacy
Lot 9 : Training for Early Childhood Development practitioners
Lot 10: Pre-school centre