The Exquisite Elgin Experience with Paul Cluver Wines
The Lot Info
The Lot Summary
Renowned the world-over for their excellent wines Neal Martin famously said: “This remains the benchmark Elgin producer of wine and in their Seven Flags Chardonnay, Andries Burger has conjured one of the standouts of the vintage, white or red. Just a showstopper of a Chardonnay that gives a lot of Burgundy a run for its money (and I’ve tasted a lot of white Burgundy). If you want to know how good South African whites can be, then look no further than Paul Cluver.”
Enjoy epicurean delights at SALT at Paul Cluver Wines, the brainchild of legendary chefs Craig Cormack and Beau du Toit. The cosy restaurant is spearheaded by Mechell Spann. The ‘SALT’ philosophy is all about authenticity and focuses on quality ingredients cooked in an honest way.
After breakfast on the Sunday, guests will be in discover and explore the farm by guided e-bike tour with Elgin Adventures.
- Two nights’ accommodation at Cherry Glamping.
- An exclusive dinner prepared by SALT at Paul Cluver Wines with a wine tasting presented by owners and winemaker.
- Breakfast at SALT, after Breakfast, discover and explore the farm by guided e-bike tour with Elgin Adventures.
- Private evening meal at accommodation.
- Relaxed breakfast served at accommodation.