Experience a once-in-a lifetime Ultimate TELOS Wine Weekend
The Lot Info
The Lot Summary
Consistently recognised as one of SA’s top wineries, the estate offers visitors a unique combination of award-winning wines, brandy and olive oils, a gallery of fine art, a restaurant featuring one of SA leading chefs as well as a delicatessen and sculptures. The pinnacle of what the estate can achieve is showcased by the TELOS.
Named after the Greek term describing the end of a goal-directed process, the 4 best barrels were selected from a 17-year-old Cabernet Sauvignon block planted on a 35% slope at 400m above sea level.
The weekend will also include dining experiences at TOKARA Restaurant, headed by rising culinary star, Chef Carolize Coetzee. Renowned art curator Ilse Scheemers of IS Art will take guests on an art tour of the estate, among many other highlights.
- 2 nights’ for two couples in TOKARA’s Vineyard Apartment, set in the estate.
- 2 breakfasts at Tokara Delicatessen, situated at the same site as the Vineyard Apartment.
- 1 tutored tasting for 4 pax with Tokara’s winemaker.
- 1 TELOS Dinner for 4 pax + 2 with our winemaker and general manager at TOKARA fine dining restaurant.
- 1 lunch for 4 pax in our TOKARA fine dining restaurant.
- 1 Art of TOKARA tour with renowned art curator Ilse Scheemers of IS Art.
- 1 estate tour with TOKARA MCC and oysters in the mountains.
- 1 TOKARA TELOS 2015 per couple.