A hedonistic getaway at Holden Manz – with a party to crown it off
The Lot Info
The Lot Summary
Located in the top, southern-most corner of valley, in the embrace of its spectacular mountains, the 22-hectare Holden Manz Wine Estate is situated between the Franschhoek River and Stony Brook at 300 metres above sea level.
An exclusive grower of red grapes, the Estate only cultivates its top 16 hectares under vineyards, notably Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Syrah and Merlot. Featuring a rich and diverse terroir influenced by its unique natural surroundings, with three different soil types and a marked seasonal climate allows for the production of ultra-premium wines made for the discerning wine connoisseur.
There will be a host of dining experiences in the renowned restaurant. Rated one of the leading restaurants in the Franschhoek Valley, the Franschhoek Kitchen’s standards reflect an ethos based on the finest international cuisine, aligned with an approach of simplicity and pureness of ingredients. Seasonality heavily influences the cuisine and much of the fruit and vegetables are estate-grown. The weekend will culminate in a party for 40 people at the restaurant on Saturday night including wine, food and sound from CCPP for the entertainment.
This lavish weekend will also include three bottles of the renowned Elysium Merlot Syrah Co-fermented, of which only 800 bottles were made.
- 2 nights’ accommodation for 10 people at the guesthouse.
- Dinner for 10 people on the Friday night.
- Lunch on the Saturday for 10 people.
- Wine Tasting for 10 people.
- Party for 40 people at the restaurant on Saturday night including wine and food.
- Sound from CCPP for the entertainment.
- 3 x bottles of Elysium Merlot Syrah Co-fermented, of which only 800 bottles were made.