A luxurious immersion into the Stellenbosch Winelands with Lanzerac
The Lot Info
The Lot Summary
The four couples will be chauffeured to the Estate in a luxury vehicle and will enjoy two nights in one of our uniquely appointed en-suite rooms and suites, promising complete relaxation amid welcoming interiors that blend both period grandeur and contemporary style. Each room is individually decorated with elegant finishes and a selection of timeless pieces and offers guests spacious surrounds with the utmost privacy.
On the first evening, guests will enjoy a three-course pairing menu in the opulent Manor Kitchen. The next morning, a buffet spread and hot breakfast will be served, followed by a vineyard tour with Lanzerac’s Viticulturist, Danie Malherbe, who will give insight into the terroir and geology of the Estate.
On day two, visitors can take in the fresh air and scenic views with a guided hiking trail through Jonkershoek Nature Reserve; embark on a sensory experience with a wine and chocolate pairing, and finish the day with a drive through the Cape winelands in a vintage motor vehicle.
To make sure you do not leave empty handed, each couple will depart with a Signed 6 bottle Heritage range.
- A two-night stay for 8 guests in four of our uniquely appointed rooms, including breakfast.
- Transfers to and from the airport/home in a luxury vehicle.
- A dinner in the Manor Kitchen.
- A Vineyard Tour with Viticulturist, Danie Malherbe.
- A private wine tasting in the Pionier Room, including a barrel and tank sample with Cellar Master, Wynand Lategan.
- Lunch in the Taphuis.
- One TheraVine massage per guest, including full use of the hydro facilities and fitness centre at the Lanzerac Spa.
- A private dining experience with Executive Chef, Stephen Fraser in the Master Study.
- Guided hiking trail through Jonkershoek Nature Reserve.
- Current vintage wines and chocolate pairing.
- Vintage vehicle experience with Nassau Classics.
- Signed 6 bottle Heritage range.