The Ultimate Gastronomic Experience in Franschhoek
The Lot Info
The Lot Summary
· Arrival and check-in to La Residence.
· Visit La Motte Wine Estate for a private Vintage wine tasting, a curator-guided museum tour and lunch by acclaimed chef Eric Bulpitt in Pierneef à La Motte Restaurant.
· Spend the afternoon at the newly renovated Haute Cabrière to enjoy a cellar tour and tasting, including experiencing the art of sabrage. After this, guests are invited to enjoy dinner. As a parting gift – 12 bottles of Pierre Jourdan Blanc de Blancs – the flagship MCC of the Pierre Jourdan range, and a gift from the Bakery and Deli.
· Join Chefs Pieter de Jager and Christiaan Visser in the Leopard’s Leap Kitchen for a private cooking class. They will share recipes and techniques as well as wine-pairing tips.
· Dinner at Chefs Warehouse at Maison where you can experience food like you’ve never experienced it before. Dynamic young chef David Schneider uses fresh ingredients, based on seasonal availability, to create a global tapas inspired menu that incorporates a world of different flavours in one, multi-coursed meal.
· A cellar tour and tasting at Le Lude hosted by the winemaker, Emma Bruwer, followed by lunch at Orangerie. Le Lude is one of the world’s most exciting new producers of Cap Classique and was the first cellar to produce an Agrafe® (Tirage Liège) Cap Classique in South Africa. To take home each couple will receive a 2012 Brut magnum.
- Two nights’ accommodation at La Residence including breakfast, house wines and a complimentary mini-bar.
- Private vintage tasting at La Motte, a curator-guided museum tour and lunch at Pierneef à La Motte Restaurant.
- Cellar tour and tasting at Haute Cabrière Restaurant, followed by dinner. As a parting gift – 12 bottles of the Pierre Jourdan Blanc de Blancs and a gift from bakery and deli.
- A private cooking class at Leopard’s Leap Family Vineyards.
- Lunch at Chef Darren Badenhorst’s new restaurant – Le chêne.
- Dinner at Chefs Warehouse at Maison.
- A cellar tour and tasting at Le Lude, hosted by winemaker, Emma Bruwer, followed by lunch at Orangerie.