What a wonderful world
The Lot Info
The Lot Summary
The successful bidder and a partner will enjoy a magical two-day eco-stay in Voormanshuis – farm-style luxury amid Creation’s meandering vineyards. Included is a dedicated chef preparing your barbecue and an outreach tour of the Pebbles Educational Project. The lot incorporates two Creation culinary adventures: the famous Creation lunch pairing in the company of owners Carolyn and JC Martin and a glorious sunset spread. All Creation menus are based on fresh, locally grown produce, perfectly paired with award-winning Creation wines boasting the IPW seal of sustainability. To cap it all, the winning bidder becomes the proud owner of 60 bottles from the world-acclaimed Art of Creation portfolio: two Chardonnay vintages (24 bottles) and three Pinot Noir vintages (36 bottles).
Grootbos Private Nature Reserve:
This 5-star experience brings eight guests together for a 2-night stay in a private villa. Enjoy an unforgettable getaway among an array of flora, fauna and marine life while being pampered by highly trained staff including a personal chef to prepare your meals. Add to this a dedicated guide curating a personalised bush experience and look forward to utter luxury in harmony with nature! A prime example of responsible tourism, Grootbos actively drives conservation and community upliftment and the package includes an outreach tour.
Prepare to be transported to another world with a boat trip made possible by Marine Dynamics Shark and Whale Tours in the unique Dyer Island ecosystem of Gansbaai. Through their environmental project the non-profit Dyer Island Conservation Trust are making a real difference for conservation and the community they serve. This trip promises an exhilarating and informative ocean experience with their marine biologist on board. Indeed an adventure not to be missed by the eco-aware.
These popular walking tours are interwoven with historical narratives, fabulous food and wine tastings and incredible vistas. Included in the lot is a picturesque hike for two following a circular route that begins and ends at Creation. Crisscrossing country roads and farm dams, through vineyards and apple orchards, it leads to the beautiful Ataraxia Estate for a quick wine tasting. Then back to Creation for a delectable wine and food pairing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Valid for 1 year from date of auction
All accommodation and guided experiences subject to availability.
Dyer Island Cruises Boat trip: To be taken between Jan and June 2020
Delivery of wines free within South Africa.
- Two-day eco-stay for two in Voormanshuis amid meandering vineyards. Creation lunch pairing and sunset spread. Outreach tour of Pebbles Education Project.
- 60 bottles from world-acclaimed Art of Creation portfolio: two Chardonnay vintages (24 bottles) and three Pinot Noir vintages (36 bottles).
- Two-night stay for eight in 5-star villa at Grootbos Private Nature Reserve including personal chef, dedicated guide and outreach tour.
- Dyer Island Cruises boat trip promising an exhilarating and informative ocean experience with a marine biologist on board.
- Exciting and picturesque Glamtrails hike from Creation to Ataraxia Estate and back – culminating in a delectable wine and food pairing.