Enjoy Three Nights for Eight Guests at the Acclaimed &Beyond Benguerra Island, a Magical Indian Ocean Adventure Haven
THE LOT INFO
Step onto your private charter at either Cape Town International Airport or O.R International Airport for a quick flight to Mozambique. On landing in Vilanculos, you and your 7 guests, will be whisked away by helicopter to the spectacular paradise of &Beyond Benguerra Island for a three-night stay in a luxurious casinha.
Surrounded by warm waters and a pristine coral reef teeming with marine life, within the protected marine reserve of the Bazaruto Archipelago National Park, Benguerra Island offers a landscape of idyllic beaches, inland freshwater lakes and towering sand dunes.
The lodge lies sheltered within the canopy of an indigenous forest and swaying palm trees. The welcoming guest areas offer views of the lush tropical garden and the ocean beyond. Under the shade of straw covered wooden awnings, comfortable loungers are set up around the lodge’s rim flow swimming pool.
The vibrant dhow-inspired bar is the hub of the lodge, offering the perfect setting to sip on a signature cocktail, while a cool massage sala, set in tranquil forest surrounds, awaits to pamper.
The casinhas boast a light and airy colour scheme that combines tropical chic with a distinct African feel. Small decorative pieces hint at reminders of the area’s Portuguese heritage. An ensuite bathroom is located on one side of the bedroom and a small sitting area on the other side of the bed.
After a successful day of adventures, retreat to the comfort of a private timber deck where a rim flow pool, private sala, hanging daybed, and sun loungers await. The island isn’t called an adventure haven for nothing.
Your stay includes two scuba diving sessions per day (for those who are fully certified), to dive sites such as the famous Two Mile Reef. A fully equipped PADI dive centre offers a full range of exciting diving adventures to suit every guest, as well as host of courses (additional cost) for those who would like to be certified during their stay.
Other activities include sea kayaking, scheduled snorkelling trips, an island expedition and community tour, a sunset dhow cruise around the sheltered bay, and a castaway picnic on a remote section of the island .
Terms & Conditions
- Return private charter flights to and from Johannesburg or Cape Town
- All meals, local drinks, teas and coffees
- Activities Included: Scuba diving – max 2 dives per day (tide-dependent) – full PADI certification required , sea kayaking, sunset dhow cruise, scheduled snorkelling trip, castaway picnic, island expedition & local village tour (subject to availability and weather conditions).
- COVID-19 testing
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- 2 cases Frans K. Smit Red Blend 4*1.5L 2017
- Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
- Telephone calls
- Administration fee
- Signature Island Shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- Additional activities
- This prize is valid from 01 Mar 2022 to 28 Feb 2023 (excluding 10-20 Apr 2022, 01 Jul – 31 Aug 2022, and 20 Dec 2022 – 10 Jan 2023)
- Regrettably this validity period is not subject to change
- Booking conditions apply and accommodation is subject to availability
- This island experience is not transferable or redeemable for cash
THE LOT SUMMARY
- 3-night getaway for eight guests (sharing four casinhas), in the Bazaruto Archipelago at &Beyond Benguerra Island.
- Includes return private charter flights from Cape Town or Johannesburg and return scenic helicopter transfers from the lodge and Vilanculos.
- Includes your own private island guide, dive master and butler, as well as all meals and local drinks.
- Participate in scuba diving, snorkelling, sea kayaking, a dhow cruise, island expedition and castaway picnic.
- Opportunity to get up close with the exceptional marine life sheltered in the Bazaruto Archipelago National Park.