EXPERIENCE THREE NIGHTS FOR EIGHT GUESTS AT THE ACCLAIMED &BEYOND BENGUERRA ISLAND, A MAGICAL INDIAN OCEAN ADVENTURE HAVEN
THE LOT INFO
The successful bidder will experience three unforgettable nights with their friends or family (eight guests) at the acclaimed &Beyond Benguerra Island, a magical Indian Ocean adventure haven. Spend your day’s scuba diving, snorkelling, exploring the island, toasting the sunset from a traditional dhow or simply unwinding in the luxurious surrounds of your beautiful casinha.
Terms & Conditions
- Return private charter flights to and from Johannesburg or Cape Town
All meals, local drinks, teas and coffees
- Activities Included: Scuba diving – max 2 dives per day (tide-dependent) – full PADI certification required , sea kayaking, sunset dhow cruise, scheduled snorkelling trip, castaway picnic, island expedition & local village tour (subject to availability and weather conditions).
- COVID-19 testing
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
- Telephone calls
- Administration fee
- Signature Island Shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- Additional activities
- This prize is valid from 01 Mar 2022 to 28 Feb 2023 (excluding 10-20 Apr 2022, 01 Jul – 31 Aug 2022, and 20 Dec 2022 – 10 Jan 2023)
- Regrettably this validity period is not subject to change
- Booking conditions apply and accommodation is subject to availability
- This island experience is not transferable or redeemable for cash
THE LOT SUMMARY
- Enjoy a three-night getaway for eight guests (sharing four casinhas), in the Bazaruto Archipelago at &Beyond Benguerra Island.
- Includes return private charter flights from Cape Town or Johannesburg and return scenic helicopter transfers from the lodge and Vilanculos.
- Includes your own private island guide, dive master and butler, as well as all meals and local drinks.
- Participate in scuba diving, snorkelling, sea kayaking, a dhow cruise, island expedition and castaway picnic.
- Opportunity to get up close with the exceptional marine life sheltered in the Bazaruto Archipelago National Park.