Anna Foundation Lot: Your Ultimate Outdoor Escape
THE LOT INFO
Say yes to an extreme 2022 with the Anna Foundation’s Ultimate Outdoor Escape Lot! The successful bidder will need to be prepared for a whole Lot of adrenaline before settling into the many luxuries on offer in this lot.
The first experience is a team entry to the otherwise sold-out 2022 Swiss Epic. The Swiss Epic is a demanding yet rewarding 5-day stage race taking place in Switzerland from 16-20 August 2022. The race is a unique test of endurance, resolve and skill with the staggering beauty of the snow-capped, jagged skyline set as the perfect antidote to the physical and mental demands of off-road racing. Two-person teams, top professionals and ambitious amateurs alike, explore the seemingly endless, magical trails, staying overnight in double rooms in Arosa, Laax and Davos– an unforgettable Alpine experience to tick off your bucket list! This all-inclusive entry covers meals, race support, luggage transfer, bike-wash and five nights of legendary Swiss hospitality in double rooms. All you have to do is get to Switzerland and ride!
The second part of the lot is a Helicopter Tour of the Cape Peninsula for a group of four hosted by Cape Helicopters. The group of four will embark from the V&A waterfront to the Cape of Good Hope and view the Cape Peninsula from all angles before flying along the False Bay Coast and onto Cape Town. A truly unforgettable experience for locals to experience their city from a totally new perspective, or to show off the unmatched beauty of South Africa to international visitors.
Finally, enjoy a private two-night stay at the Hazendal Homestead with a group of 10 guests and a world-class round of golf at the exclusive Hazendal Golf Course. Hazendal’s remarkable Cape Dutch Homestead, dating back 1790, has been sensitively restored and converted and now offers elegant winelands accommodation. Boasting period furniture, striking artworks and luxurious interior décor, this exclusive-use guesthouse can accommodate up to ten guests in five luxurious spacious suites. Guests at The Homestead also enjoy a dedicated butler service, breakfast for all guests, a complimentary round of golf at the world-class Hazendal Golf Course, a one-hour session at the Hazendal Driving Range, curated art tours by the Marvol Gallery, complimentary access to the Wonderdal kids’ experience, and a tasting experience in the Wine Lounge. Guests can also choose to explore the estate’s exquisite culinary, cultural and family experiences.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Swiss Epic entry includes accommodation only from 15-20 August and excludes flights to Switzerland.
- Bookings for the Helicopter Tour and the Hazendal Experience are subject to booking availability with the respective companies involved.
- The Hazendal Experience is only available on weekdays.
THE LOT SUMMARY
- An all-inclusive team entry to the otherwise sold-out 2022 Swiss Epic – accommodation, food, bike maintenance, luggage transport and gifts included for both riders for the five-day race.
- A Helicopter Tour of the Cape Peninsula for a group of four hosted by Cape Town Helicopters.
- A two-night elegant escape at the historical Hazendal Homestead for a group of 10 including a private butler, a round of golf at the Hazendal Golf course, a curated art tour at the Marvol Gallery, a wine-tasting experience, a one-hour session at the Hazendal Driving Range, and access to the Wonderdal kids experience.