Celebrating Goodness – Across Continents
THE LOT INFO
Reaching out to enrich the lives of the children in our local community is a Creation priority. And so is reaching out to our like-minded friends – locally and abroad – offering them the opportunity of supporting our vision. This exceptional lot is dedicated to the Pebbles Hemel-en-Aarde Education Project of which Creation is a founder member. It offers what are arguably some of the most sought-after experiences in South Africa and France, but more importantly, the rich rewards that come from changing the lives of children in need.
The South Africa Experience
- Grootbos Private Nature Reserve: Experience utter luxury in harmony with nature! This 5-star adventure brings eight guests together for a 2-night stay in a private villa. Enjoy an memorable getaway among spectacular flora, fauna and marine life while being pampered by highly trained staff – including a personal chef to prepare your meals and a dedicated guide curating a personalised bush experience.
- Lady Stanford River Cruise: This leisurely cruise for eight on board a spacious, eco-friendly riverboat, is a truly novel way to experience the beauty of the awe-inspiring Overberg.
- Experience Creation: Perched high on the picturesque Hemel-en-Aarde Ridge, Creation is a little piece of paradise – as well as No 10 on the 2021 list of World’s Best Vineyards and No 1 in Africa. Included in the lot is a comprehensive Creation Experience for eight guests: a private barrel tasting and vineyard tour, Creation’s award-winning Wine and Food Pairing, Tea and Canapé Pairing and Wine and Chocolate Pairing. To cap it all, the winning bidder becomes the owner of 60 bottles from the world-acclaimed Art of Creation portfolio: two Chardonnay vintages (24 bottles) and three Pinot Noir vintages (36 bottles).
- An unforgettable Four-Day Tour of Burgundy guided by the knowledgeable, well-versed Baptiste Quinard and including access to some of Burgundy’s best kept secrets.
- Dinner for four at one of France’s most eminent, Michelin-starred restaurants: JAN in Nice. Described as a celebration of South African and French hospitality, it is famous for sourcing wholesome local produce from the markets of the South of France.
- Dinner for four at Le Méditerranée in Bandol where Chef Luca Peirano and his team never fail to leave their guests with wonderful memories.
- Wine Tasting and a Picnic in the vineyards of Bandol. This exciting excursion for four includes visits to the scenic wine estates of Pieracci and Bunan on the hills of La Cadière-d’Azur.
THE LOT SUMMARY
South African Experience
- Grootbos Private Nature Reserve: Two memorable nights for eight in a 5-star villa, including personal chef, dedicated guide and outreach tour.
- Lady Stanford River Cruise: This leisurely cruise for eight is a truly novel way to experience the beauty of the awe-inspiring Overberg.
- Experience Creation: Private barrel tasting and vineyard tour; Creation’s award-winning wine and food pairings for eight. Plus 60 bottles from the world-acclaimed Art of Creation Chardonnay and Pinot Noir portfolios.
- Dinner for four at one of France’s most eminent, Michelin-starred restaurants: JAN in Nice.
- Wine Tasting and a Picnic for four in the vineyards of Bunan and Pieracci; dinner for four at the renowned Le Méditerranée in Bandol.
- An unforgettable Four-Day Tour of Burgundy guided by the knowledgeable Baptiste Quinard and including access to some of Burgundy’s best kept secrets.