DOMINICAN REPUBLIC GOLFING HOLIDAY
THE LOT INFO
CASA DE CAMPO® Resort & Villas opened in La Romana, almost 50 years ago, as the first resort in the Dominican Republic. We have been a favourite luxury destination for discerning travellers and celebrities who relish the private gated community for its safe and exclusive setting. We are known as the best golf resort in the world. Experience the 3 Pete Dye golf courses include Teeth of the Dog, the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean. The activities are world-class — 7 outstanding restaurants including the stunning new Minitas Beach Club, a Marina, Equestrian Centre featuring Polo, Shooting Course, great shopping, and 3 private pristine white sand beaches. If you want the best, the most, and the first in the Caribbean, your Casa de Campo experience awaits in La Romana for you to experience privacy as the new luxury.
DYE FORE golf course – THE CARIBBEAN’S BEST-KEPT SECRET
Twenty-seven-hole Dye Fore joined Teeth of the Dog in 2002. Its three nines – Chavon, Marina and Lagos– are distinct. Chavon features 5 cliff side holes dropping 300 feet, Marina plays down the Chavon rivers and offers panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and the Marina at Casa de Campo.
- Golf course architecture aficionados call Dye Fore “the most underrated course in the Caribbean”
- Golf Digest’s Planet Golf ranks it No. 3 in the Dominican Republic
THE LOT SUMMARY
- One week’s accommodation for 4 people at the beautiful Golf Villa 8 at the 5* Casa de Campo Resort in La Romana, Dominican Republic
- The Golf Villa 8 accommodation includes a daily housekeeper and guest access to the private Minitas beach and main hotel swimming pool
- One round of golf on the Dye Fore course and one round on the Links golf course, with spectacular views of the Caribbean sea, the Chavon River and the marina