Hazendal, a Luxury Winelands Escape for 10 Guests on Land and Sea
THE LOT INFO
Enjoy an unforgettable escape to the Stellenbosch winelands with a two-night stay for 10 people in The Homestead, a luxurious exclusive-use villa situated on Hazendal Estate in the Bottelary Hills.
Founded in 1699, Hazendal is one of the oldest farms in the South African winelands. The Homestead sits at the very heart of the estate, overlooking the historic werf precinct. Set just a few steps from the estate’s wine-tasting lounge, restaurants, art gallery and Wonderdal children’s edutainment centre, it is the perfect destination for discovering both this storied estate and the beautiful surrounding winelands.
A proclaimed Heritage Site dating to 1790, The Homestead has been beautifully restored to offer opulent accommodation for up to 10 guests in five spacious suites. Decorated with antique furnishings and an enviable art collection, The Homestead blends period panache with all the contemporary comforts the discerning traveller could ask for. A decadent breakfast is included for each night of your stay.
This memorable Hazendal experience includes a host of additional activities and experiences, including a tutored tasting of the estate wines in the elegant Wine Lounge, and a guided tour of the intimate Marvol Gallery. Younger travellers will be well looked after during their time at Wonderdal, the unique edutainment facility that combines learning with play in an immersive multi-sensory environment.
As part of this remarkable experience, guests are also invited to hone their swing at Hazendal’s world-class golf facilities. This Lot includes an hour-long session for all guests at The Burrow, the Inrange-enabled 300-metre driving range, as well as a round of golf on the manicured 18-hole par-3 course.
Included in the 2 night stay experience is an exclusive sundowner cruise on Hazendal’s private yacht. In the late-afternoon, a luxury transfer will whisk guests to the Cape Grace marina, where you’ll step aboard the luxury Princess yacht. All while sipping on a flute of Hazendal’s premium Cap Classique, and enjoying indulgent canapés, you’ll sail out into Table Bay to toast the sunset offshore of the iconic Mouille point lighthouse.
For the second evening, a decadent three-course dinner is served in the elegant private dining space of The Homestead. Each course has been created by our executive chef, and will be served paired with Hazendal wines.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Homestead two-night stay is subject to availability.
- The exclusive sunset luxury yacht cruise is for 10 people only.
- The exclusive sunset luxury yacht cruise is weather dependant and can be postponed to another day (Hazendal shuttle to depart from and return to Hazendal Wine Estate).
THE LOT SUMMARY
- Luxury two-night stay for 10 guests in The Homestead on Hazendal estate.
- Curated three-course private dinner, paired with Hazendal wines.
- Complimentary estate activities, from wine tasting to gallery tours.
- Golf experiences at Hazendal’s world-class on-site golf facilities.
- Sunset cruise on Table Bay aboard Hazendal’s private yacht, including Cap Classique and canapés.