The Monaco Grand Prix
The Lot Info
The Lot Summary
· Three glorious days in Monaco for two with VIP tickets to watch the 2019 Monaco Grand Prix and seats so close to the action you could almost be in the pits!
· Attendance at a glittering reception to be held at the Palace in Monaco.
· Two nights for two people staying in the 11th century village of Châteauneuf-du-Papein which lies just 12 kilometres north of Avignon.
· Lunch or dinner for two at the Michelin star restaurant JAN, which is located in Nice and owned by South African chef Jan Hendrik van der
- Three days for two at the Monaco Grand Prix (24-26 May, 2019).
- Reception at the Monaco Palace.
- Visits to two Advini Châteaus in the South of France.
- Lunch or dinner at JAN in Nice.