AITSA LOT WITH RUPERT & ROTHSCHILD VIGNERONS
THE LOT INFO
Join us as we partner to make the difference.
“Aitsa! After Care Centre was established in 2014 in Kylemore Stellenbosch. We currently serve 250 children. Many of the children are vulnerable due to poverty and social disorders. Our vision is to develop each child’s full potential. We do this by providing a safe nurturing environment after school where children are exposed to holistic stimulating programs. These programs are implemented by our professional team of teachers and counsellors as well as volunteers. The Aitsa! journey is a commitment of 13 years with each child and his/her family. 2022 will see the expansion of Aitsa! with the development of our new Youth centre for which the funds of this lot will be applied.” Marietjie Steyn
The successful bidder of this lot will walk away with two unique experiences including an exclusive stay in the Rupert & Rothschild Vignerons Manor House for two nights with three couples and a winter getaway for two nights for one couple to the Chalets du Mont d’Arbois, a Four Seasons Hotel in Megève.
Start your experience with us in Simondium in a helicopter heading over the Cape Winelands before joining us for a bespoke Barons de Rothschild Champagne and oyster pairing.
Taste your way through our perfect partnership food and wine journey lunch in the restaurant and sample all our Rothschild property wines from abroad. Head Chef Adrian Hadlow will craft two very intimate and completely unique dinners on the estate and winemaking team Andre Roux and Kayla Oertle-Morse will present an in-depth personalized vertical vintage wine tasting of our three signature wines.
Enjoy Barons de Rothschild Champagne breakfasts to begin your days.
Walk away with magnum bottles of our three wines to recreate your moments at home.
In the European winter, find yourself nestled beside a roaring fire when staying at the Chalets du Mont d’Arbois for two nights with your partner.
Everything Rupert & Rothschild is today, and everything it will be tomorrow, is driven by a single shared wish, made years ago by a prestigious pair. A wish to create a legacy of perfection that they, and you, and many more, could build on and enjoy, for years to come. A legacy of partnership and craftsmanship that would welcome and delight, elevate and endure.
Terms & Conditions:
The lot may not be redeemed during December and January.
The lot must be claimed within 12 (twelve) months of auction date.
The lot may not be exchanged for cash / financial gain.
The lot excludes all transport and airfares.
THE LOT SUMMARY
- Two nights accommodation for three couples in the Rupert & Rothschild Vignerons Manor House
- Two nights accommodation for one couple at the Chalets du Mont d’Arbois, a Four Seasons Hotel in Megève
- A private helicopter trip over the scenic Franschhoek Winelands for six guests
- A bespoke Barons de Rothschild Champagne and Oyster pairing for six guests
- A signature perfect partnership food and wine lunch for six guests in the restaurant
- Two intimate private dinners on the estate hosted by Head Chef Adrian Hadlow
- A personalized vertical vintage tasting of our three wines hosted by winemakers Andre Roux and Kayla Oertle-Morse
- Two decadent Barons de Rothschild Champagne breakfasts for six guests
- Magnum bottles of each of our three signature wines for six guests