THE LOT INFO
The 5-star Jan Harmsgat Country House has seen the renaissance that captures its rich past, as well as fitting in with the discerning traveller’s needs. Space, charm and an unsurpassed opportunity to indulge in its authentic country ambience and history. The ‘Overberg’ warmth of hospitality extends way past the accommodation offering catering for all budgets with classic quarters, superior and executive suites and even options suitable for families. Less than two hours’ drive from Cape Town be prepared to be transported back to another era where open space country charm and your comfort reign supreme. Whether you are looking to escape the city noise for a weekend or would just like take a day trip and lose track of the time whilst indulging in hearty, wholesome meals, you can do it all whilst sitting on the terrace or under the shade of the pecan nut trees. The onsite restaurant, Just Amy, is famous for its Farm To Table baked goods and preserves, providing an unforgettable dining experience.
The 2,000 hectare Mt Savannah Game Reserve is located in the Cradle of Humankind, one of eight World Heritage Sites in South Africa and the only one in Gauteng. Sibani Lodge is nestled within the reserve, which is home to a large array of wildlife including giraffe, red hartebeest, kudu, impala, zebra and an impressive variety of bird life and flora.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All extra’s for guests’ own account.
- Available Monday to Thursday only.
THE LOT SUMMARY
- Rooms for 8pax in the Classic Quarters for 2 nights at Jan Harmsgat Country House including Dinner Bed & Breakfast.
- 5 Luxury Tents for 10 pax for 2 nights at Sibani Lodge.
- Sunset picnic experience ay Sibani Lodge.
- Exclusive use of Boma at Sibani Lodge.
- Dinner Bed & Breakfast included.